Monday, April 18, 2011

Mary’s disappeared. She even left her damn cell phone behind. I grabbed it and called everyone I could think of. Heather, Cindy, Todd, Brittany, Drew, her family… none of them knew where she was. I threw a status up on my Facebook and on her wall to get someone to contact me if they knew where she’d gone.

I’ve already called the police. They still can’t do anything, but at least I reported her missing. If they see her car or someone matching her description, they’ll speak to her. I’m keeping in constant touch with Judith and my family now, just in case the worst happens. I’m sure this is nothing but… I have to make sure.

2 comments:

  1. My god, I REALLY hope you're just fucking with us.
    If not, then you might want to arm yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thank you to those of you that have commented. Your concern is greatly appreciated. I'm not entirely sure how to handle all this. Alex just really freaked out yesterday and I still can't get him to calm down. I'm sure everything will be ok, Mary will come back and we'll all have a laugh over it. Well, all that to say thanks for your concern.

    <3 you Alex.

    ReplyDelete