Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...


Mary’s dead. The police tell me she probably has been since Friday afternoon. They found her in the local park, hung upside down on some modern art sculpture. They’re pretty sure she had been killed somewhere else and was only brought there this morning. She was found by some poor kid who was just out trying to fly his kite…

I demanded they show me photos, no matter how gruesome. I instantly regretted it. She was naked. Her arms were open, hands nailed into the structure. Her feet were bound and also nailed into the top of the statue. Her throat was slit open. Her torso was cut horizontally. The investigators told me some of her organs were removed… They told me her organs were removed.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? What the fuck This shit can’t be happening. Things like this aren’t supposed to actually happen. Slender Man is just some story people write about. Dreams In Darkness was just some story. And some psycho decides to take his shit out on me for some reason. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I’m staying in a hotel, but I don’t have enough money to be here long. I have police keeping an eye on myself, Judith, and my family, yet… I’m terrified.

I’ve never been this scared in my life.

10 comments:

  1. Oh god. I am so sorry.

    Stay strong. You can get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude u r so lying. this is just another STOOPID slenderman thingy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's the little boy who cried 'Wolf' and then got eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

    Subject: Alex [Full Name Not Found]. Status: Semi-stable. Abilities: Low. Emotional status: Moderate. Threat level: Low. Intelligence level: Moderate. Potential: Moderate. Danger: High.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not funny to keep making these stories, Alex. There's a line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, all you need to do is tell the entire story. You're an author. You should be able to understand this.

    The man who is stalking you is broken, lost, confused, and hunting for someone to blame. I've found his blog. I hope that reading it you realize what you have to do to stop this.

    http://maleorderman.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the Anon dickheads:
    How dare you say this is just another slenderthing and call Alex a liar! We have lost a treasured friend and roommate to some hate crime and you have the nerve to pass it off as some story? Go find someone else to annoy. Or if you MUST comment... no. Just don't comment. I came back to this blog hoping to find some help and all I see is people hiding behind their computers, pointing fingers and calling names.

    And Skhisma, really. This maleorderman guy can't blame Alex. It's just a story and his brother was a mental case and went apeshit over it. But... Thanks I guess for pointing him out. And what the hell do you mean by "tell the entire story"? I've had enough of all this cryptic shit.

    I don't have time for this. We are all at a loss as to why this happened and to Mary of all people... Help is still appreciated, but shitheads that hide behind "Anonymous" can go jump off a bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think rationally for a minute, the crazy guy has a blog in which he admits to killing Mary, and also admits to holding a knife to you throat. That alone is probably enough evidence to get the police to put you in some sort of protective program, of course he may delete the blog at some point,and if that happens then I have no idea what to tell you.

    ---Signed "Shithead that hides behind Anonymous"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Judith,
    I know that this is a tough time for you with the lose of your friend. I can only imagine the sorrow you feel and the pain Alex feels over something he created mirroring his real life. No one should ever have to go through that. Your friend is in my prayers.

    However, I don't know exactly what we and not the police can do. Sure, we could go over this guys blog and find some clue, but will that solve the problem? Is there anything we CAN do? All we can do is watch and hope.

    I'm also apologize for the skepticism. I know for me, it just seemed too... unreal. Too close to Alex's story. I still don't know whether to believe it or not. But I'll try, for your friend's sake.

    Signed, Dickhead Anon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Judith,

    Happy Easter.


    -Signed, ENVY (Former Dickhead Anon).

    ReplyDelete