Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh my god... WIN. SO MUCH WIN

I just heard back from one of the publishers I'm looking into! They're interested in looking at publishing an adapted version of Dreams in Darkness as a novel. The potential advance is... it's absolutely stellar. They want me to write up a summary of how I'd expand the story to fill a full novel, and then they also want a chapter or two before they officially pull the trigger.

I've never been this freaking excited before in my life! I'm not only doing what I love, but I'm potentially bringing Slender Man to a wider audience. And I'm making money doing it. Holy shit. It's just... too much for me to take in right now. Just way too much.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I never actually really followed your blog, but that's freaking awesome. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I loved DiD; it was one of the best slender stories I've read. I hope this comes together for you.

    ReplyDelete